Insurance Policy is very much mandatory in today’s date, whether it is health insurance, product insurance, items insurance, etc.
Above every kind of insurance, life insurance is the most important one.
This article is written to emphasize the focus of rideshare drivers that do not have insurance coverage.
No wonder, the subject of insurance is pretty complicated, but it’s significant for the drivers to be aware of all the know-how and when the policies can offer coverage to them as well as to the passengers involved in the event of an incident.
Nothing is easy to explain or to divert minds of the people towards good deeds. LYFT rideshare company is trying hard to make their drivers take rideshare insurance and for that, they have found a way.
They have announced for the “Lyft Driver Signup Referral Bonus Now Up $1400 in January”.
Below is an overview mentioned in regards to the process of how our LYFT rideshare insurance policies work:
• There are four coverages included in insurance policies (unless otherwise noted, these coverage’s are in effect from the time you accept a ride request until the time the ride has ended in the app).
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
• Contingent Liability (coverage only while in driver mode waiting for a ride request)
• Contingent Comprehensive & Collision
• Primary Automobile Liability
Full on details can be easily viewed on LYFT rideshare insurance policy in the app.
Interested drivers after downloading the LYFT insurance policy app, should follow these steps:
• At first, open your app and visit the sidebar,
• Then click on the tap ‘Vehicle’
• Then click on the tap the vehicle that you want to see the insurance for.
• After that click on the tap ‘Lyft insurance’.
Coverage when driver mode is off
• Simple, your personal insurance is your insurance policy, so you need to have an insurance cover in advance.
• If any of the doubts pop-up in your mind just explore this link.
Coverage when driver mode on but no ride accepted
Lyft offers contingent liability coverage to safeguard the drivers as well as their valuable passengers, if they do not have any personal insurance cover.